Перейти к содержанию

Help Spareparts wanted transfer gearbox

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello

We are a group of german travellers, driving through russia. Our Td5 110 has big trouble with the transfer gear box. The differential part is in bad condition, so we are looking for a overhauled transfer gear box (LT230) to replace it.

Is there a dealer, workshop, garage,... in Russia to get spare parts or a transfer gear box?

We are happy for any information or help to fix the problem... now we are in gorno altaysk, heading to bernaul at the weekend.

Thanks a lot!

Greetings Kris

1 час назад, Kristian Mohr сказал:

Hello

We are a group of german travellers, driving through russia. Our Td5 110 has big trouble with the transfer gear box. The differential part is in bad condition, so we are looking for a overhauled transfer gear box (LT230) to replace it.

Is there a dealer, workshop, garage,... in Russia to get spare parts or a transfer gear box?

We are happy for any information or help to fix the problem... now we are in gorno altaysk, heading to bernaul at the weekend.

Thanks a lot!

Greetings Kris

Привет

Мы-группа немецких путешественников, едущих по России. У нашего Td5 110 большие проблемы с коробкой передач. Деталь дифференциала находится в плохом состоянии, поэтому мы ищем отремонтированную раздаточную коробку (LT230) для ее замены.

Есть ли в России дилер, мастерская, гараж... для приобретения запасных частей или раздаточной коробки?

Мы будем рады любой информации или помощи в устранении проблемы... сейчас мы находимся в Горно-Алтайске, направляемся в Барнаул на выходные.

Большое спасибо!

Приветствую Крис

Hi

Sorry I cant see your answer?! Its just ^^ hi chris^^

5 часов назад, Kristian Mohr сказал:

Hi

Sorry I cant see your answer?! Its just ^^ hi chris^^

hi, let's try to help

В 21.07.2021 в 09:40, Kristian Mohr сказал:

Hello

Thanks a lot!

Greetings Kris

hi Kris,
Gorno Altaysk is a some kind of the biggest ass in the world and nobody except of you will replace a gear box for you. I see it would be better for you to stay in Barnaul for a few days while spare parts are being delivered there.

It's hardly possible to find a gear box on Altay or Siberia, i'm afraid the only chance is to find it in Moscow and send to Barnaul and it will take some time. One more question how will you pay for spare parts? Do you have Russian bank card to prepay the gear box or do you have cash only?

В 23.07.2021 в 09:54, LCD сказал:

hi Kris,
Gorno Altaysk is a some kind of the biggest ass in the world and nobody except of you will replace a gear box for you. I see it would be better for you to stay in Barnaul for a few days while spare parts are being delivered there.

It's hardly possible to find a gear box on Altay or Siberia, i'm afraid the only chance is to find it in Moscow and send to Barnaul and it will take some time. One more question how will you pay for spare parts? Do you have Russian bank card to prepay the gear box or do you have cash only?

ща тебе ответят что Москва попка мира с горно-алтайска ))))

Присоединиться к разговору

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть учетная запись, войдите в систему прямо сейчас, чтобы опубликовать ее с помощью своей учетной записи.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 смайлов.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...

Важная информация

Используя этот клуб, вы соглашаетесь с нашими Условия использования и Правила клуба..